Battery Handle Grip for Gopro - ULANZI Select BG-3 10000mAh Power Stick, Camera Vlog Handgrip Extension Power Bank, PD/QC Backup Charging Battery Tripod Monopod for iPhone Gopro 10 DJI Pocket 2 zv1
Rs. 4,999.00 was Rs. 5,390.00
This product is currently sold out.
About this item
- 🔋【Large Capacity】: Built-in rechargeable 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬𝟬𝙢𝘼𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 supply, punch of power to many hardware devices that you may need, Super long-lasting on its own that it will recharge your pocket 2 GoPro camera battery. This battery power stick is a great 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙪𝙥 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 for vlogger camera, such as gopro hero 5 6 7 8 9 10 black, dji osmo pocket 2 sony rx100 vii zv1 cannon g7x markiii
- 🔋【High-Speed Charging】: 𝟱𝙑𝟯𝘼 Support 𝙋𝘿/𝙌𝘾 fast charging, Type-C interface supports 𝙩𝙬𝙤-𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜, input power up to 𝟭𝟴𝙒. Two interfaces output, Provide multiple devices charging, USB-A and Type-C interfaces can output at the same time, which can support dual mobile phones or different devices charging
- 🔋【Durable & Comfortable Material】: Aluminum build feels 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙪𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙, rubber/silicone on handle for 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙥, keep your attachments from getting loose that it will not slide from your grip, and would be better in colder climates where the metal gets too cold. The heft and thickness ant these factors probably help with the stability of the camera
- 🔋【Universal Action Cam Mount & Mini Tripod Included】: It’s very convenient as it comes with a gopro mount that you can 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙥𝙧𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮. The handgrip 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 of a camera for several hours, with a mini tripod stand, it can power your mobiles/cams as external chager for a long time for time lapses and video shooting
- 🔋【What You Get】: 1*10000mAh External battery pack, 1*Type-C cable, 1*Sport cam tripod mount adapter, 1*Small tripod. Our 𝟭𝟮-𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮 and friendly customer service, after-sale service is on even return window close. If you have any problems with our product, please contact us first, we will solve it for you within 24 hours.
- 🔋【What It Provides】: With the BG-3, you don't need to take extra batteries when go outside; you don't have to exchange battery, resulting in interrupt recording while using