LENSGO KD96 Professional Electret Cardioid Studio Condenser Mic with XLR to 3.5mm Cable for Used for Recording Studio Recording and Live Broadcasting, Games (Black)
Rs. 5,699.00 was Rs. 9,999.00
This product is currently sold out.
Multifunctional KD-96 Use it with the included 3.5mm to XLR cable to plug into laptops and desktop computers as well as other recording devices and sound systems. It can also be used in recording studios, on stage, etc. with a standard XLR to XLR cable (not included).
- [Built in 25 Electret]: An electret microphone is a sound that converts sound signals into a electrical signals, Electrical conversion devices are categorized by small size, light weight, simple structure, wide frequency response and high sensitivity vibration-resistant and cheap, it is widely used in tape recorders and wireless microphones.
- [Low Cut Filter]: Low-cut filter can attenuate below 80Hz low frequency noise, eliminate rumbling from the outside low-frequency noise from electrical appliances such as blowers and fans sound.
- [Cardioid Pointing High Sensitivity]: The cardioid pointing microphone has the side effect of shielding back and side sound, and its cardioid design can eliminate indoor environmental sound (ambient sound), voice feedback, and the sound of other musical instruments.
- [MULTI-FUNCTIONAL] Use the included 3.5mm to XLR cable to plug it into a laptop or desktop computer, other recording device, or sound system. It can also be used in recording studios, broadcasting, YouTube, live performances and on stage with a standard XLR to XLR cable (not included).
- [MORE APPLICABLE SCENARIOS]: Perfect for Project/Home-Studio, Network YouTube Recording, Google Voice Search, Steaming, Podcasting and Desktop Recording. Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.